Winter renovated the historic, four-level high school that was originally constructed in 1938. Renovation work was also performed on a building addition that was constructed in 1968. The school was reconfigured to bring its facilities up to date, and a 60,000 square-foot addition was also built. The project originally included the renovation of the 1968 gymnasium addition. During the course of the renovation work, it was determined by the design engineer that the building was structurally unsafe, so the Winter team demolished this structure and built a new gymnasium facility.